Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday



This is a birthday card that I made for a friend. I can't tell who but they will know when they receive it in the mail.

Again, this was pretty simple to make. I used some patterned paper from my collection and some ribbon. I used my Nestabilites to cut out the part for the Happy Birthday. The flowers were from a pack of flowers I picked up at a stamping convention I went to last summer then I added some brads. I used Liquid Pearls in the middle of the flower.

Thanks for looking!! Remember you can click on the picture to make it bigger.

Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow another amazing card. A card anyone would truly love to receive.

Anonymous said...

I received my birthday card! I saw it previously on your blog. Was wondering who it was for. It is just so cute and the flower & leaf just sets it off. Thank you so much for the nice surprise!

Laura

Winklerbwpa said...

I received my birthday card! I saw it previously on your blog. Was wondering who it was for. It is just so cute and the flower & leaf just sets it off. Thank you so much for the nice surprise! Laura