Sunday, June 21, 2009

Piece of Cake




I created this card for the Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge and so I used this sketch for my supervisors birthday card. The glittery blue "paper" is actually from a notebook cover. She (my supervisor) asked me one day if I could you this to make a card and of course I told her I could so when I saw this challenge and it was different papers I thought this would be perfect for a card using the cover. So here it is. You can check out the sketch HERE!!!

5 comments:

Viv said...

Jenny, you rocked the sketch! This is one gorgeous card and I bet your supervisor was thrilled with it. Thank you for playing along with us at SAS and hope to 'see' you again next week.
Viv xx

Vickilyn said...

Beautifully done!! Great job on the sketch!! Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles!!

~Vicki

Mercy said...

what a sweet b-day card!

thanks for playing along with this week's SAS sketch, and i hope to see you again next week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Jenny, LOVE the fun theme and awesome design!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

Ball said...

Super Racer Monster Truck Games. level collecting the stars in this fun Monster Truck game!. cool game. Super Racer; Top Truck; Trooper Truck; Turbo Truck; More Truck Games Walmart com: Monster Game Component Video (PS3): Accessories. Shop Low Prices on: Monster Game Component Video (PS3) : Accessories Pizza Dude Pizza Delivery Game ?Free Pc Gams Download. Dweebs 3: Furbidden Planets Download Brain Game; Pacific Liberation Force Download Free Helicopte. Pizza Dude Pizza Delivery Game; Ultimate Truck Racing Game.